Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm absolutely beside myself with disappointment. I have been beyond excited for my upcoming Disney trip, but I've been looking at the forecast and it's supposed to rain the two days we're there! Now usually I would be stoked about this because rain= way less idiot tourists with thumbs up the butt and asking when the 3 o'clock parade is. HOWEVER I have been planning on a big group dinner at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ and because of its outdoor seating, it will close when we are there. I want to get reservations other places, but it's peak season, so I'll have a hell of a time finding a restaurant during peak season that can fit 8 people this short of notice. Such a bummer.

However one of my best friends is getting into town this week, so I'm definitely excited to see her! Haven't seen her in a few months, so it should be some fun times.

I feel like a poor little rich brat, complaining about my Disneyland vacation, but sometimes you just can't help but want things to go right for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment