Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Girl Can Only Take So Much!

So last semester I had the bright idea to take 3 online classes. I thought it would be cake, seeing as how well I have done in school before. But Oh. My. God. Taking 3 online classes is like taking the workload of 6 in person classes. I am just floored by how much reading there is! I mean, they are all literature classes, but still, I have to read (conservatively, usually more) a good 100 pages of text book every week on top of my usual 30-40 hours at work every week. I have noticed so much change in me lately too. I am ALWAYS tired, and I hate this. I feel like no matter how much sleep I get, it's never enough. Plus I have been sick every other week since January. I have never been sick so constantly in my life, and now my immune system is almost non-existent. That's something I miss having... an immune-system. Keep yours close to your heart. Cherish it, because once it's gone, it takes a LOT to get it back. Ughhh. So now I've been poppin' the Cuties like crazy, and hoping the vitamin C kicks in soon. I just can't stand being sick, staying up late doing homework every night, and working so many hours ALL the time. A girl can only take so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment